Office & Online Tutoring Appointments Available
Celebrating 33 Years In Business
1. Thoroughly test all incoming students.
2. Design individual instructional programs.
3. Make certain that students learn or relearn all foundational material that has been missed or forgotten.
4. Make certain that students learn all material at both the practical level (how to get an answer) and at the theoretical level (why that is the way to get an answer).
5. Make certain that students drill important material so that it will never be forgotten.
6. Teach parents how to help their children at home.
7. Fully inform parents of their children's progress.
8. Involve parents in the instructional program of their children to the degree of their willingness to participate.
9. Teach material in a far more comprehensive manner than do the schools which our students attend. Therefore, when our students take standardized tests they simply know the answers to the questions.
For over 33 years, Ivy League Tutoring has been helping children and adults make strides in their education by providing top-level tutors at affordable rates. Educated at top national institutions like Yale and the University of Chicago, our tutors will be perfectly matched to each student's skills, personality, and level of education.
Full 60-minute sessions from top tutors
All tutors test in the top 1% in the country in both reading and mathematics
With just 2 hours of tutoring each week for 52 consecutive weeks, your child can gain over 5 years in math and 5 years in reading on school administered standardized tests.
With 1 hour of tutoring per week for 52 consecutive weeks, your child can gain over 2 years in math and 2 years in reading on school administered standardized tests.